Sunday, December 5, 2010

In this past week, I

... made an unnecessary splurge on a black empire-waisted dress from Kelly Felder. I don't know why I bought it. Made a mental note to self to quit being so materialistic.

- Made the discovery that I will never stop wanting to live in Galle amidst araliya trees and the charm that is enveloped around the Fort.

- Sorta pulled off playing a main character in a play about HIV and youth.

- Tripped to Kandy and stayed over in a haunted (?) colonial bungalow with members of the cast.

- Also discovered that currently, the only thing I ever want to have at Coco Veranda is their Coco Caramel. And their lamb burger.

- Decided that my favourite breakfast is string hoppers with kiri hodi and pol sambol.

- Made flip flops my new best friend. Screw the fancyass embellished slippers.

- Remembered that I haven't had a thambili in ages.

- Realized that love for oldies music equals love for old cars.

- Understood that people can look SUPER SCARY with short tshirts and bright green leggings.

- Landed with three bruises. All in one day.

- Came to the understanding that the 'I'm so fly like a G6' song is pretty catchy.

- Didn't understand why that guy on the bus wore white trousers and pointy white shoes. He didn't look like he was going for a funeral.

- Also didn't get why people get into mad shopping frenzies during December.

- Wrote my fiftieth post on this blog. :)

- Decided I'm going to chop off all my hair. To a short short boy cut.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 50th, and yay for oldies and flip flops! :D Can't wait to see you guys perform on the 10th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Chavie :) and YAY for them :D see you there and can't wait too! :)

    ReplyDelete