Wednesday, October 27, 2010

cookie monster love.

Walking out of Quintessence of Spun Sugar always makes me realize that whatever I ate was different to any other dessert/baked product I've ever indulged in. Be it a mint cookies and cream cupcake or double coloured chocolate brownie, I find the place terribly unique and a lot of passion put into their food. We walked in the other day for cookies for the cookie review we were doing for the column and found ourselves bowled over! In between munches of this cookie and the other handed over to me either by Shabnam or Nisal, I decided to whip out my trusty camera and photograph a few of them cookies.


Jam Window

Biscotti

Chocolate Heart

Rainbows

4 comments:

  1. man. am loving this. i wanna try someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks rushda. the other stuff at quintessence is just mind-blowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daym! all of em look so.....gahhhh!!!! :D delicious!

    Sorry for not commenting during the last few weeks, was crazy busy with exams and all.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Me-shak: They are truly delicious. That's alright :D cheers!

    ReplyDelete